The KG is open to children aged 4 as on the 1st of June of the year of admission. Attested
of the child's birth and vaccination certificates should be submitted. The correct
date of birth and name must be written in the application for admission.
- The registration forms are issued at the beginning of September for the succeeding
- There will not be any interview for admission to LKG, other than a counselling
for both parents and the child seeking admission.
- To other classes admission will be subject to the availability of seats.
Pupils coming from other schools are required to bring their transfer certificates from the
school last attended,
duly attested by the D.E.O. or by the Regional Office, CBSE, if from another state or country
according to CBSE
The school authorities reserve the right to refuse admission to a pupil without assigning any
reason. They also
reserve the right to dismiss students whose diligence or progress in studies is constantly
whose conduct is harmful to other students or whose parents show little interest in the progress
of their wards.
June to March
April to May
April to May
- A month's notice in writing is required for the withdrawal of a pupil.
- If a pupil is found unfit to continue in the school he/she will be removed from
the rolls. Misbehaviour, cruelty towards other students, irregular attendance,
disrespect to teachers, habitual idleness, stealing, improper conduct, etc are
sufficient reasons for the dismissal of a pupil.
- Transfer Certificates will be given only to those who have paid the fees and other dues.
- The school reserves the right to dismiss students whose fees and other financial dues
are not paid in time.
We stress the importance of regular attendance at the school. Ensure that your child is regular
No pupil shall absent himself/herself without prior permission. For unforeseen reasons,
the reason for leave shall be documented in the School handbook on the first day to the School
- Continuous absence for 15 working days without leave renders students liable to be
removed from roll.
- Prior permission must be taken from the Principal for leave for more than 3 days.
- The school does not encourage children to be taken early or brought late to the school.
- Half-a-day leave will not be granted to pupils unless requested by parents in case of a
genuine emergency of medical reasons or death in the family. In such instances the matter has to
be informed to the Principal.
- A minimum of 80% of the total working days of the academic year is a prerequisite for
- Attendance on the dates of opening and closing of the school is compulsory.